Thursday, March 14, 2013

Days 69 - 72

This week has been crazy for all of us because it is our last week here! Well, mine and Sarah's that is (I'm not sure if I mentioned this before at all, but Reed is staying here in Malabo to do his coop these next 6 months with the UN!).  So we have had three assignments assigned, including a 10 page environmental impact assessment, and 2 presentations to give...oh and our finals started today.

We had both our Spanish and Econ finals...wow am I glad those are over with!!  Now just one more final, a paper and a presentation...I can't wait to be finished so I can enjoy my last few days here.

Tomorrow Carmen is going to make a Spanish lunch for us as a goodbye present, so Sarah and I decided we would bake her some cookies.  And tomorrow we are going to the Marathon compound to get a tour from Dr. Maas and then going to join him for their quiz night...I could use some fun after this stressful week!

Hasta luego,
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment